top of page

Grupo Babson Acceleration

Public·10 members
Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Where To Buy Ak 47

I remember unloading the AK out of cargo containers all bought and paid for by the US out of a slush fund from the sales of kilos of pot. The price of a key was $210 the price of an AK $210. This price came about from 1976 and held until about 1992. The Americans banned the AK in order to Americanize it. That is remake it for profit. They now have their proprietary parts where before each part interchanged with every other gun no matter where it came from. They've been neutered and profitized where if you knew the original AK you wouldn't buy (or trade) one today.

where to buy ak 47

Hey Guys, love your articles, but I would really like to see a reattack on the Century C39V2. I ask because my wife just won one in a local gun store raffle so I immediately turned to you guys for a review. Ended up going down the Youtube rabbit hole and found that the two year old videos pretty much trash it but the newer seem to give a fair to positive review of it. Would really love to see where you guys would stand on a "two years later look". VR, Richard

The legislation is backed by Washington Governor Jay Inslee, who was on the floor during its passage, the Seattle Times reported. The legislation succeeded on a straight party line vote and now heads to the Senate, where Democrats have a majority.

Considering that the black market is awash with AK-47s, how much would it cost to illegally procure one? A new report from Global Financial Integrity has shed some light on the shady world of arms smuggling and the cost of an AK-47 in several different countries. In Afghanistan, the gun could cost as little as $600 while on Mexico's northern border with the U.S., the price would increase to $1,200. In Belgium where the Paris perpetrators obtained their Balkan Kalashnikovs, it has a price tag of about $1,135. An authentic model would cost $1,200 in Pakistan but a locally produced model can be obtained there for as little as $148. It is also possible to obtain an AK-47 through the darknet where costs typically range from $2,800 to $3,600.

The receiver is missing a somewhat notable feature; the mage well dimple. For someone who is super particular on appearances, this might cause you to look elsewhere when shopping for an AK rifle. For others, this lack of a feature is interesting and might be a draw.

Wakefield Travers - Herndon, VirginiaWow! This is a mouthful of disturbing as well as enlightening information about Congo. I had no clue that arms were being smuggled into Congo from China or anywhere else for that matter. China has invested a great deal in the US while even a greater investment in Congo. Congo's vast natural resources have always been the crux of their problem because of greed. Other countries and dictators have attempted to exploit these resources for self gain and now here is China mining for precious metals. China stole this right out of the US book playbook of moving the money, just like the Iran-Contra deal where the US was supplying I ran with weapons from the proceeds of drug bust in the 1980s. China is receiving the right to mine for the resources solely because of the supply of AK-47 to Congo. China's relationship with Congo is deteriorating the lives of the Congolese by arming rebel factions resulting in the rape, dismembering of body parts, murder, robbery and death of its own people. This is appalling and the UN as well as the United States should take a proactive role in stopping this business relationship. China is causing the systematic destruction of Congolese people. They continue to not care about human rights or working conditions.

- ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIABefore I read the article and watch the video, I never thought how critical the situation is, not only in Congo but also on most of the African countries where war, violence and arm trafficking are involved.Is unacceptable how China, USA and the European Union only think of their own well being and prosperity, when in other parts of the world like Congo, the people are killing each other and destroying their territories, with weapons and supplies facilitated to them.I would never be able to understand how the United States always gets involved in this type of mess; when we look back in the history and events of the Congo, the US helped a bloody military leader get in power with just thejustification that he was western-friendly.Is unbelievable that nations like China want to get control of the natural resources not only from Congo but also from other countries in the region,contributing to arms trafficking, allowing rebel groups to fight what they consider unfair and corrupted governments.The poverty and violence in this country is one of the consequences of the selfishness of its leaders and corrupted government that look only to their own economic benefit and their followers, transforming this inequitable way of living in feelings of detestation between one another in their own territory creating this rebels groups.

Adam Hood - Reston, VirginiaI learned a lot about how fragile the situation is in The Congo. It amazed me how easily you can procure weapons in this country. I think the culprit is China. Most of the AK-47s found in The Congo have come from China, where the weapons can be manufactured for the lowest cost. China is using arms sales as a way to gain access to Africa and its valuable natural resources. I think China's blatant disregard for the UN arms embargo should not go unpunished. Their unwillingness to comply with this embargo has indirectly caused the death of many people. I think China's actions are selfish. They are definitely a negative influence in Africa.

(anonymous)Before reading this article, I had a hazy idea of the Congo being somewhere in the huge African continent. I didn't really think of the people and circumstances, much less a situation like this. Now I know where the Congo is and some of the problems there. In order to take what it wants, China is leaving many people in danger by bartering with guns. It distresses me that a country would do this - don't they know what situation they're forcing on many people? It would be much better if China traded with essential items, such as food, money, or clothing.

(anonymous)Benjamin Parker had set out to found out where the AK-47 (Automat Kalashnikov) has caused the most damage and why? It seems that the Congo was number one on his list. The DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo) is in bad need of help. The rebels (FDLR) are against the people of the country and China wants to build a trust with the Congo so that they can strip the country of its natural resources for its own gain. China wants to and has already started mining the country for its iron ore. Norinco is a small arms manufacturer and getting iron at a cheap rate to make guns for the world is very profitable for china's company. China has created a relationship with Congo so that they sell the rebels the AK-47 and in return China can come into the country and mine. Why China? It seemed that China makes the cheapest AK-47. It also easy for China to get the gun to the Congo because of a third party country that imports them. The United Nations Peace army is really no match for the growing numbers of the FDLR. The numbers of the FDLR are in the 1,000's and I'm sure they are still growing. It was reported that upwards of 4 million people have died in the Congo do to the FDLR since 1998. These numbers are just as high as the numbers reported in WWII. Something really needs to be done about this. I believe the Congo military is just as corrupt as the FDLR. As in the video we saw the military officer tell Benjamin where he could go and buy the guns. Why not go in and take over as an army? Other army forces should step in to stop this murdering of the people as well as the country.

(anonymous)Although I have always heard of the violence in this area, I never really thought about where the weapons came from in the first place. The origin(s) of these weapons have just as much of a role into the millions of deaths that occur here. It is so sad to see this vicious cycle being repeated over and over again. Understanding that the government is far from stable, I hope one day this could all end and the citizens of this region can prosper in a new life; a life where the people can live without fear and be saved from starvation. It is tragic to see such careless acts, such as manufacturing of countless weapons, and to just deposit them without thinking of the long term affects.

Brittan Orr - Purcellville, Va"...the country boasts a surfeit of natural resources, but its wealth has been a blessing and a curse." That statement describing the Democratic Republic of Congo was said by Benjamin Pauker, the author of the article Arming Africa, and a young man with an inquisitive mind. One simple question to Peter Batchelor, the U.N.'s leader for small arms and disarmament affairs, lead Pauker to travel to several different countries. Pauker's question, "Where have simple guns like the AK-47 inflicted the most damage?" Batchelor responded, "Congo." Pauker had such a desire to know about the world around him and to see how he could help, that he took the next plane to Kinshasa, the capital of Congo. If the world had more people like him, we wouldn't be faced with the conflicts that we have now. When Pauker's plane landed, he described the setting as chaotic and a microcosm, as if he had landed in a whole different world. Africa is tens of thousands of miles away from the U.S., but they are still people with families that are living in horrific conditions that need our help. Since 1998, there have been over 4 million deaths in Congo. On March 19, 2003, the war on Iraq began and the death toll has now reached 4,152 casualties in the American military alone. That is an exceedingly high number, especially when it's the number of deaths that we have had in our own country. But, compared to 4 million deaths, it's barely even a fraction. The deaths in Congo are an indirect result from the countries being, "awash in small arms." The majority of the deaths are a result of disease and deprivation, not gun fire. But, guns do carry enormous weight, being so far away from any form of protective government, guns can "...provide money, food, sex and shelter. And Eastern Congo is flooded with weapons." The country is so flooded, that Pauker effortlessly purchased an AK-47, the weapon of choice for most because it's cheap, durable, and lethal. These guns have been famously trafficked since the fall of the Soviet Un ion, but as Pauker notices, the "... guns fueling conflicts in Africa are coming from a new source, China... If the arms flow stopped then the militia would be under great pressure and the U.N. could make a big difference in extending state authority." The only issue is that no one knows how the arms are being smuggled across the border. In hopes of finding the answer, Pauker then flew to China, only after he tried making arrangements with Norinco and Poly Group, two of China's major arms manufactures. After a week of dead ends, he gave up on the factories and found himself in a military-backed arms research laboratory. There, he asked a retired engineer to help him identify his gun's origin. The man sighed, "Oh, this is an old one, so it's hard to tell. It's probably a Poly Group gun, but we've made so many millions over the years." Pauker then realized that he'd never be able to find out where his gun had come from. 041b061a72

About

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Members

bottom of page